National Physiotherapy Vacancies updated on July 22 2014
2. Noida- Physiotherapist vacancies in a Hospital.
3. Jodhpur- Physiotherapist vacancies in a Hospital.
4. Jalandhar- Part-time Physiotherapist vacancies in a Clinic.
5. Mumbai- Physiotherapist vacancies in two Clinics.
6. Bangalore- Physiotherapist vacancies- vacancies-(1) Hospital (2) Orthopedic Centre.
Physiotherapy a Balm for Pain: There
comes a time in every person’s life when he/ she requires physiotherapy for
pain and movement rehab. The treatment is customised depending on the need and
cause of the physical problem, which may range from neurological disorders and
stroke to physical injury and surgeries. Almost all government hospitals offer
physiotherapy without charge to both outpatients and inpatients.
Read the full article in :
National Physiotherapy Vacancies updated on July 19 2014
1. Kozhikode - Physiotherapists vacancies
for a Rehabilitation Centre.
2. Bangalore/Mysore- Physiotherapist vacancies-(1) Health care Centre (2) Home Care.
3. Chennai -Physiotherapists vacancies– (1) Health care Centre (2) Clinic.
4. Coimbatore- Physiotherapist vacancies in Fitness Centres.
5. Mumbai- Physiotherapist vacancies – (1) Hospital (2) Medical Centre.
6. Pune- Physiotherapist vacancies in a Health Centre.
7. New Delhi - Physiotherapist vacancies in three Physiotherapy Centres across Delhi NCR.
8. Kolkata- Physiotherapist vacancies – (1) Clinic (2) Home Care.
9. Punjab- Physiotherapist vacancies in a Holistic Centre.10. Odisha- Physiotherapy teaching faculty vacancies in a College.